- I design customized websites using WordPress (.org). I also have experience with WildApricot Membership Software and iHomefinder integration for real estate websites.
- Whether you have a current website that you’re interested in updating/replacing or you’re starting from scratch, I can combine your organization’s information with a clean layout that is easy to navigate and visually appealing.
- All sites are designed to be mobile-responsive for easy use on phones and tablets in addition to PCs.
- I provide SEO installation and support.
- I provide assistance with copy writing that will help move your visitors to action. I also provide photography or image sourcing to make sure your image content is original and fully legal.
- After the design phase, I provide ongoing maintenance as described in the WordPress Care Plan below to keep your site fresh, up-to-date, and bug-free. I regularly update the software, theme files and plugins, and take care of any technical difficulties that may arise. If you wish to add or remove something from your site, just give me a call or send an email.
- You will be surprised at how easy and affordable this solution is. Just ask!
WordPress Care Plan
With every website, I provide an ongoing WordPress Care & Maintenance plan for a monthly fee. It ranges between $39 and $100 per month, depending on what kind of website you have and how frequently you need changes and updates in the course of a month. All plans include:
- A scheduled monthly backup, or weekly if needed.
- Regular site security checks and monitoring.
- Updating of plugin files, theme files, and WordPress core software files upon release.
- Monitoring of website traffic with Google Analytics.
- Website tweaks and content changes at your request.
- A monthly report of all services provided.
Domain Names, Hosting, Email, Etc.
I use your existing domain, if you already have one, or I can help get a new domain and hosting set up, with email. Every purchase made through Winterset Websites is backed up with 24/7 tech support.